- Click on general settings in the upper left hand corner of the main screen,
- Click on picture above your username
- Click “Change Password.”
- On the login screen please click on “Forgot Password,”
- Enter account email address or phone number,
- A page requesting that you to enter a reset code will appear, and
- An email or text message will be sent to you with a password reset code,
- Enter the code on the page, and
- Enjoy your rediscovered Danale application.
- Navigate to the device’s settings by clicking the settings button in the upper right hand corner of the main screen,
- Click on desired device,
- Click on “general settings,” and
- Click on “time settings,” and
- Choose either set device time, set time zone, or sync to phone.
We are flattered you asked! Below are diagrams and descriptions of all of the features on the various screens of the Danale application.
9/10 this is the result of an internet issue. First, check the WiFi you are connected to. Either connect to another network or, if you are on a phone, turn off your WiFi temporarily and try to access again using your data plan (normal data plan charges will apply). If this fixes it, you can safely assume it was the previous network that was the problem.
- Open the Danale application,
- Slide entire screen to the right to reveal application settings,
- Click on picture above your username, and
- Click “sign out.”
- Click on Video History Button,
- Select the desired day,
- Click on Camera/Record button, and
- Video will be saved to your phone/tablet’s photos and you can view it through your photo manager.
- Click on share button,
- Share with another user who has installed and created their own account in the application, and
- Please note, the person you share with only has live viewing privileges and cannot view notifications or review cloud video history.
Physically resetting your device will depend on the product you are using. Typically, there is a small reset button on the back of the device that needs to be pressed for 10 seconds. Additionally, you will need to enter the Danale+ application and delete the device from your account. To do this…
- Click on the live video feed/interface screen for the device you want to delete.
- Click the settings button in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the delete button in the lower portion of the screen.
If I had notification alerts before I had cloud service, will I be able to see my previous notifications once I have a subscription?
In short no. We only record the alert notification message prior to a customer having a cloud subscription. Only after cloud service is purchased do we record video to accompany the alert.
We love that you want to be heard! In order to use the two-mic feature you must:
- Click on the video stream of the IP camera you want to use,
- Click the mic button located at the bottom middle of the screen,
- Talk away, and
- To turn off this feature, simply press the button again.
Using the live video viewing feature on your ip camera is completely free! Although, if you want to be able to review footage after it has occurred, you will need to purchase a monthly cloud video subscription.
- Navigate to “settings” on your tablet or smart phone,
- Navigate to the “notifications” section,
- Navigate to “Danale+” and allow notifications,
- Open Danale+ application and click on the video feed for desired device
- Click settings button in upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click Security settings
- Make sure sound and/or motion detection is not set to “close” (off).
You are good to go!
Good question! Well…
Solid blue = Connected
Fast blinking blue = Connecting to Danale Cloud Server
Slow blinking blue = Connecting to WiFi
Slow blinking red = Ready to start pairing process / has not connected to router yet
Solid red= Light that you see when your device first starts up