Danale provides cloud service and video storage for Wi-Fi and Security cameras on a month-to-month subscription basis per device.
If you were charged by Danale, the charge is for cloud services subscription (see item above) per camera, originating from one of the following:
- Expiration of your 30-day trial subscription for 1 camera/device per account
- Additional cameras were subscribed to cloud service in the App using your account during or after trial subscription.
NOTE, the following MUST be done to subscribe to cloud service, and receive a charge from Danale:
- Download the App
- Create an account in the App
- Have a compatible IP/WIFI/NVR camera(s) connected to your account, and
- Subscribe to a 30-day trial or cloud service for one or more of your cameras. You MUST provide payment information for cloud service within the App, we DO NOT obtain payment information by any other means.
You will not be charged for using the App or connecting one or more cameras/devices.
If you decide to call us, our billing system requires credit card information (type, last 4 digits, and last charge date) to process cancellation.